Monday 11 April 2011

Ok here it is

OK it's now 4 months from when I started this blog. My first semester at uni went well even better then I expected "nice". And still I find it hard to force myself to write something ass always "lol" soo what happened during these months first thing probably it would be that we started to make games at last and its quite harder than I thought because it involves lots of stuff that I don't like like skinning and rigging damn those things but I need to learn them after all. Second thing is about the movie we are working on in the uni oh yeah you don't know on what kind of movie I'm working on at the time I am one of the creatures department guys movie involves wolves and  this girl and it is settled in on mountain I think .. hmm that's enough with that movie. aaand other things i like where my drawings go they kind of improve right in my eyes "lol".


Started to make make my portfolio website and I noticed that I need to do more 3d work and quite polished 2d stuff . Enough for this time, later on I'm going to post some of my work I think this blog need more colours.

see ya

1 comment: